Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Welcome to the SNP October 2014 Blog Train . . . . . .

Are you ready for the October SNP Blog Train?  Well here it is !!!!

(sorry for those who had to wait for my post today I am having some major computer issues at the present moment)

Take a look at what I created
(download links at the bottom of post)


Here are all the stops along the way:



Honeybees Creative Hive -- YOU ARE HERE


Click below to download my portion.  If there are any problems with downloading please leave me a comment and I will attempt to get to it as soon as possible.  Again I am having computer issues so I might not be online as much.


Thanks for stopping by !!!!!

16 comments:

Shaunna said...

Adorable. Thanks!

*~Nightshadow~* said...

Thank you so much for the lovely mini.

Shayna said...

Thank you so much!!!

Stephanie said...

Thank you for your part of this blog train :)

Linda Sutton said...

Thank you

Mary Presley said...

Adorable kit!! Love the colors!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Miss Becki said...

I love this color palette, and your "grays" are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talents so generously! :)

Nicole Brooks said...

Thank you!

Melessa Carter said...

Thank You!

Deb Burroughs said...

Thank so much!

Mary Kruschke said...

Thank you, it's lovely!

marsie55 said...

Fabulous ... love this color scheme!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

makeyesup said...

Pretty flowers in your kit, thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

Love it, thank you!

Pam K said...

Thank you for the lovely mini!

R said...

Thank you